- Mittelstadt, Michelle, Burke Speaker, Doris Msissner, and Muzzfar Chishti. (2011) Through the Prism of National Security: Major Immigration Policy and Program Changes in the Decade Since 9/11. Washington, DC: Migration Policy Institute.
- Immigration Policy Center, (2004) Targets of Suspicion: The Impact of Post-9/11 Policies on Muslims, Arabs, and South Asians in the United States. Washington, DC: Immigration policy Center.
- New York Muslims Recall 9/11 Backlash (3 min)
- NY Muslims Angered by FBI Surveillance (4min)
- As New York Debates Secure Communities Program. Study Challenges Controversial Policy to Deport Immigrant Prisoners (13 min) (as of May, 2012, NY has joined to the Fed’s Secure Communities Program)
- Fresh off the Boat with Eddie Huang: Detroit (Part 2) (11.5 min)